Few things bring your workday to a halt like when the network is down. Now consider how that adds up across the business. Each minute of downtime can cost hundreds, even thousands, of dollars in terms of lost productivity and sales. What’s more, these costs are only increasing, up some 41% from 2010 to 2013 according to a recent study by the Ponemon Institute Downtime costs every business. What’s it costing yours each month—in a year?
Our Full-Service Program is designed to dramatically reduce downtime. It pairs comprehensive IT support that resolves network and device issues quickly, along with preventative maintenance that helps reduce the number of issues in the first place. In addition, it offers further support that covers a range of business-critical areas such as security, backup, and mobility—all offered alongside strategic IT planning to support your business as it grows and evolves.
With this approach, your business has complete 24/7 IT service that keeps essential aspects of the business up and running—all through one point of contact at one predictable cost.
Comprehensive IT for All Aspects of the Business
• Predictable, fixed-fee cost structure
• Proactive support & maintenance of the network & devices
• Unlimited scheduled and unscheduled network support
• Unlimited end user support
• The highest priority in the service queue
• On-premise backup, content filtering, anti-spam, and anti-virus
• Provision, configure, monitor, track, and secure mobile devices
• Strategic services including CIO-level consulting
• Workflow analysis, network mapping, and documentation
• Initial assessments and quarterly reporting
• Asset tracking and management
• Automated patch management
• License management
• MACs and minor project work